Old 07-04-2015, 07:04 AM
  # 306 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

SoberP, that's cool - like the biz cards. Do what you think is best, I don't really have an eye for it! I also have a website. I once used Weebly but just bought my own domain (a few months ago) from GoDaddy. In my case, I believe I underestimated all the time and effort one needs in order to build a website! For now I'm pretty much just sitting on it, although I have a front page completed, etc. Doing the whole layout thing is certainly not for the faint of heart, it's complex. As long as you're not afraid of the technology and willing to learn, you'll solve it. I'm kinda all over the place - hope you are more focused that me!

Lazy 4th here in Guatemala. In just 3 days I will be hopping on a plane to the USA so next weekend I will be joining you all from there. I am excited and looking forward to the visit. Today I am going to distract myself with a trip into town for lunch with a friend and a walk in the park. Do some random errands to prepare for the trip and I'm set. Ballgame later on MLB.TV to close out the night.

Stay sober folks - remember, it's just another day! Don't let all the holiday boozing throw you off kilter. You'll get through it. Onward!