View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 04:12 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  
Marcher13

Good morning Marchers from a cold old Paradise. I have something funny to share with you this weekend, I just need Mr Marcher to take a photo for me. I commented recently on a blog that I read regularly about a polar fleece cosy a friend had made for her hot water thermos. I suggested that she give up her day job and make human size ones as the weather has been so cold lately. Being the completely mad woman she is she made me one, it turned up in the post yesterday!

On a more serious note I need to give some thought to something that has been asked of me. A large local art venue is run by volunteers, recently the committee disbanded for a variety of reasons, I've been asked if I would take on the booking agent role for 6-12 months. I'm seriously considering doing it as it wouldn't involve more than a meeting a month (I detest meetings and won't do anything that involves them as a rule) and organisational work is right up my alley but...would I be over-committing (on my time generally) is the question. At least I am thinking it out and not just saying "yes" and then feeling resentful if I can't cope.

DD it's wonderful to see you! You sound just as busy as ever but in a very good way and I'm so glad you are getting some time off. I have never braised calamari so I am intrigued.

A very happy July 4th to all of you Yankee Marchers, I hope the weekend is just what you would like it to be.