Old 07-03-2015, 01:59 PM
  # 244 (permalink)  
Soberpotamus

Originally Posted by Weasel1966 View Post
Wow soberP.... Are those Thursday type things to do? Ha ha... Those are Saturday morning organizing if you ask me. There are lots of things I cannot do at times I feel they should be done over they need to be done.

Don't frustrate yourself. A sober balance is always the best approach.

Hope by the time you read this you are feeling better.

K
Yeah, some of them probably were bigger tasks to be done on a weekend, Ken. But I guess sometimes I get frustrated with the rate at which changes are taking place, and I have found I can channel the energy into doing something about it, rather than waiting. Like with the bookmarks, I was so mad that I decided I better wait in order to calm down. As for the backups, that couldn't wait any longer. I've owned this external drive now for over two years, lmao. It has literally been collecting dust. I said to hell with it ... it had to be done I was dreading it because the last time I tried to use it, it needed to be formatted, and I remember I was clueless about that. Well, I got a brand new computer last year so this PC is compatible with it. It was a matter of plugging it up and selecting the drive ... and done. I mean, it took hours to actually back the stuff up, but it did all the work itself. Quite a relief to me. Now, I will have to make sure that my writing is actually being backed up. And that involves Windows, Scrivener, CrashPlan, and the external drive. So as long as all of it's working together, I'm good to go.