View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 01:33 PM
  # 430 (permalink)  
secretary

Originally Posted by immri View Post
Hi guys, just need somewhere to vent. not in a good place today I was really freaked out by something scary that happened in my street and a guy who wanted access to my house. Don't really want to rehash everything but I have issues of feeling unsafe in my home anyway and I think this would bother even a 'normal' person so I'm feeling a bit ick

Made worse by someone not taking it/me seriously because it's all 'out of our hands' or whatever
I don't know it just really upset me and made me so anxious so I've been obsessively thinking about every scary horrible thing that has happened in my past and it's just not a good headspace for me!
Added to this we have a small bottle of baileys in the house which is really bothering me, and I'm not going to lie I definitely thought how drinking it would at least calm my nerves(and how 2.7 standard drinks would hardly even be a relapse..such lies). I'm not going to drink it, and im safe in bed and a bit less anxious now, but the entire day has just been so emotionally draining
As usual I feel better after posting here though
Don't blow your sobriety now! Stay strong.