View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 11:07 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
site1Q84

Finally caught up! Out internet was broken in the office for most of the day, so I wasn't on as much as normal. Plus I went out for a lovely afternoon walk. It's about 90-something here, not too humid, but it's definitely in the air. Supposed to be a little cooler tomorrow. It's the 4th, but I'm in France so they don't care. Looking forward to a day off Monday...

Cissy, why don't you make exercise your new thing? It doesn't have to be a full on workout, but maybe find little 5-10 minute things you can do when you're feeling the craving for something. Kill two birds with one stone! Hope the guy came and got that bench. Happy 4th to you as well!

Casey, glad you posted that list! I hope some people check in. It sure would be nice to hear from everyone!

nmd- I like the list you made. In the end we all know it's your decision, but I'm glad you keep trying. Looks like to cons of drinking are out-weighing the pros. I understand your not being 100% sure about quitting, but the fact that you keep trying and coming on here makes me think it's just your AV talking, and you really do want to quit. Either way, I hope it works out. Gorgeous hens by the way! I just love chickens. Hearing their weird little sounds when I go to give them treats makes me so happy for some reason haha