Old 07-03-2015, 10:40 AM
  # 230 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Vacation planning. Sounds good Brain. I have to do some of that myself. It's coming up quickly. AUGUST will be here before you know it.

Hamster located, uneaten. I don't think the cats were around at the time. That many guinea pigs, eh? I want to get a guinea pig but they're so expensive. Which astonishes me because they are rodents and readily procreate and also because they are a food item in South America. I can't see people in South America paying the price equivalent of steak for a rodent.

Waiting for the woman I'm interviewing to pick up kids from camp. I'm sort of nervous. She probably is too. I also have to now find someone to drop them off as the mom who said she could do it now can't. I hate this. Such a pain.

Nice weather. Butterflies flitting about the yard. The milkweed is growing like crazy so it appears to be working. I bought some steaks to throw on the grill tomorrow and ears of corn which look half decent. I'll make my Greek macaroni salad again. Made it last week for church thing and it was a big hit. Reminds me. I did forget mushrooms for it. And I didn't realize we were low on milk so I'll be back to the store. Always the case.

Then fireworks tonight. Meeting up with my parents for that. Mother in law now "I'm not feeling well. I'm not sure if I'm up for it." Guess my husband takes after his mother. He's still laying face down in bed at 12:40. Don't miss drinking and hangovers. Life passes you by.