View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 10:18 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
nmd

I hear you on the something. I drink coffee like a fiend, no way no how I'm giving up caffeine or coffee. The jury is still out on the safety of vaping and what chemicals they put out, but there are certainly worse things. French fries have pretty nasty chemicals in them generated by the heat of deep frying. Make sure you get extra wicks, the vapor gets pretty acrid tasting/smelling once they start getting dirty. (Like burnt rubber)

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
Casey, I hear you on the vaping thing and it might not be the right way to say it; "needing one bad habit." I don't need one bad habit, I'd settle for only one bad habit. I need to lose weight. Like, a lot of weight. My life is better when I don't drink. I eat mostly unhealthy, crappy junk foods and fast foods. I would never go back to smoking cigarettes. They're disgusting AND ridiculously expensive. And I will never return to smoking weed either. That's more addictive to me than alcohol is.

I just need "something." And I think that could be the thing to help me stop the madness regarding my food choices and how late I eat. Last night I had to make myself vomit because my stomach was full and my digestion apparently decided it was time to rest for the night. I have to remember that digestion slows down considerably late at night and I should stop eating but that's my favorite time to chow down.