Old 07-03-2015, 02:22 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Soberpotamus View Post
Not feeling any better. I've resigned myself to having just one of "those" days. I'll be fine.

Slogging through some dreaded tasks tonight. Creating a crash plan backup to an external drive for the first time. Activated my copy of Scrivener and getting that ready to go. Working through some tutorials. Completely redoing my "Bills" folder in Chrome bookmarks ... I accidentally deleted it yesterday and found the backup dated back to over a month ago, so it had old accounts and didn't have some new ones. Ugh. So, yeah. I said "F" it yesterday, slept, and attacked it fresh today. Now it's in good shape. Got some new auto + homeowner insurance quotes and very surprised that a local guy at Allstate managed to beat out Progressive and the company that handles our homeowners ins. So I'm going to call Progressive tomorrow to talk them down further. Don't want to change because I've got discounts for loyalty. Ordered flea meds, dog food, and some other stuff. We finally sold the kayak today, so that's out of the way. And tonight I'll be studying for the GRE. Joy, joy. I need ice-cream, darn it.
Wow soberP.... Are those Thursday type things to do? Ha ha... Those are Saturday morning organizing if you ask me. There are lots of things I cannot do at times I feel they should be done over they need to be done.

Don't frustrate yourself. A sober balance is always the best approach.

Hope by the time you read this you are feeling better.

K