View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 08:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Cissy -- also meant to say earlier but lost the thought in the move to a new thread: I hope you change your mind about the vaping. I just don't see the upside of it. It could be a gateway back to smoking cigarettes or pot or even back to drinking. And I don't get the whole reasoning of, "I have to have at least one bad habit." Seems to me you've already jumped such a huge hurdle in quitting cigarettes in the first place, don't know why you'd go back in that direction.

But we've had this discussion before. You're a grown woman and I promise I won't say anything else about it. I just didn't feel right not mentioning it one more time. Wishing you the best with whichever decision you make.

Getting ready for bed now. Sweet dreams everyone!

Just watched a decent documentary called "My Name Was Bette: The Life and Death of an Alcoholic." It was a pretty touching film made by a woman whose mother was a lifelong drinker who died a recluse in 2007. Some of you might get a lot out of it if you ever get the chance to see it. I don't highly recommend it but certainly thought it was worth watching overall.