View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 11:48 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  
Cynderino

DD - that is a great plan. I love the idea of finding something creative to do. If I had it all to do over again as far as a career goes it would either be something in the arts (teacher maybe) or as a person who reads novels - like a proof reader. Anyway, maybe at some point I'll get to make that change.

I completely forgot to update on my grandma, I'm sorry! She has had a miraculous turnaround. I mean, guys. I thought she was dying that day or a couple days later. She is on her own and doing great. Breathing sounds better than ever. I don't know. The day it happened I sat in my car and thought I am so not ready to lose her. Since then I have been spending what time I can with her and just listening to her. I ask her advice on things I don't even need input on just to learn more about her. I am so thankful for this extra time. It means a lot to me for you guys to ask about her. Thank you!

I wish you could find a mentor too! This woman has changed my life. I finally feel like I am learning how to be happy on my own. Like my own single functioning unit that is not driven by reaction and emotion...it is so peaceful. I still have bad days and bad stuff that happens but I am learning how not to add to that chaos. Lots of letting go. I am so not good at that. LOL

Where is WD hiding out?

Do you all have big plans for the weekend?

XOXO