Old 07-01-2015, 09:32 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Welp, LBrain ~

Punctuation and context matter...

'All I know is that I always wanted to have sex with a nurse. One more thing I'll be scratching off my bucket list.

you have no idea what a load off my mind this is
...'

Congrats to Senora B! In non-Nursing News, it be hot here in W. CO.. A U.K. Transplant/Gal Pal has offered her neato Rural Backyard as our new local Dog Park. So, we're gonna head down there late this afternoon where there's Shade Trees; Grass; and a Kiddie Pool for the Pooches. A Waitress Gal Pal and her Bartending Hub will join us. Their Pooch is our Pooch's fav Play Buddy. They recognize each other's name, and get all amped up come time to go play. See below.

Putzing around the Ranchette today, and sticking near the free Swamp Cooler - snagged Curb-side - I slammed in temporarily. Works pretty well in this Super-Insulated Joint. The dreaded Colorado Thistle Plant has sprung up around us; due to a very wet Spring. Da Wife is trying the trick found on line of pouring boiling Water on them. Beats Bee-killing 'Roundup' Herbicide w/Glyphosate.

We plan to head down to local Small Town America for the July 4th Parade this Weekend. A few years ago, the 3rd Koch Brother - the one you don't hear much about - rolled out his privately-owned Tank for the Parade. He's even retrofitted it with Rubber Tread so as to not scar Streets. In a rather-comical, pseudo reenactment of Tiananmen Square, a local flamboyant Hairdresser stood in front of this Tank, and held up a Protest Sign. Assorted Rednecks Street-side yelled 'Run him over'! We have some interesting Political polarities 'round here...

From up here on our Mesa, we can see 4 or more Towns blow off Fireworks in the distance. Of the ~$600- of Fireworks bought years ago up in 'Anything Goes' Wyoming, we still have most of them. Drought has made it unsafe to set off some of these Pro-sized Monster Mortars. No biggie. It's not like Black Powder 'goes bad' or sumptin'...

I think the last Line in this short Clip pretty well sums up July 4th in 'Murica. Hysterical!

- 'Apu Sells Homer Simpson Illegal Fireworks' -