View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 05:59 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
OnMyWay7

Saoutchick - those outfits are out of control. I hope I dress like that in my 80s.

Here in PA a heat wave is in the upper 90s for several days - we're only going to be in the mid 80s this week - which is normal for this time of year.

I actually went all day Saturday and didn't think about having a drink one time. I thought about that Sunday morning - when I wanted a drink lol. But I guess it's getting better. Today marks 6 months for me - and a crazy 6 months it's been. My life isn't by any way settled but it is sober.

SO and I still trying to figure out a living situation. Apparently the posting on a dating site was a "misunderstanding" and she just wanted to "see what was out there" and didn't expect her profile to be posted. Do I believe her? Well the posting was extreamly accurate and looked thoughtout - so 80% believe her.
And does it matter? I don't know - I'm not in love anymore but am willing to live together and raise the kids if we can get to a point where we're happy and things aren't weird. If not we'll have to split for good. She did ask for the finances to be split - which I'll do. I make a lot more so it's not going to be easy for her when she sees what she can really afford.

Anyway - self-centered me again rambling.

So US and Germany tonight for huh? Should be a good game but I have tickets to see the very bad Phillies baseball team