View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 06:12 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
exwell66

Something clicked in my head right after I had my colostomy bag removed in late febuary,then continued to drink a quart of vodka as soon as I got home 3 days later...My room mate was dying of cancer,I was there when he got the news from the doctor that he was too far gone and he had weeks to live.He took it well I did not.Continued to drink and topped it off on vacation in turks and cakois....2 days after vacation I got back to rehab but this time was different,I wanted my life back.I don't want to be the guy next to me in the hospital with a shot liver in a few years.Is it called clarity,no I call it a dose of wtf have you been doing to yourself and EVERYONE AROUND YOU.The more I post here about this the more I know I wont drink....I have it in my face all the time...lots of stress at work etc......and the 4 hr a day commute to the city jeeeezzzzzz. When I left rehab the first time I had that feeling that people here are referring to...that's why I posted....nothing is certain but my will is.....btw thanks for the awesome feedback I need a sledgehammer over my head from time to time.....don't like things sugarcoated