Old 06-29-2015, 07:19 AM
  # 491 (permalink)  
MesaMan

See some 3D Tattoo Pix linked below. Wicked stuff.

Me, I designed a Celtic - Deco 'Ring', and got my Wedding Ring inked on. 'Tis a good thing, due to always mucking with Electricity, and Mechanical things. Rings and I don't play well together. After my Ink was complete, I saw a Pic of a Gent whose Ring got caught in Machinery. Stripped Flesh right down to the Bone. That Pic spoke to me; the already Converted...

Toasty here, so I'm watering the Yard to get it through a ~week of heat. The stubby Sprinkler Risers only do a so-so job, due to Backyard Vegetation getting taller.

Commuting today ~5 hours West to the CO Ranchette. Almost always enjoyable. With >2 weeks left here at the City House before Closing with RealtorZilla and a very nice Buyer, we're hauling over items we don't want the Movers to possibly maul. In the Version 1.0 Move a few months ago, they did very well, overall.

Our Realtor stopped by last night, and I blasted 'The Who' from an old Glastonbury Festival. A ~1 kiloWatt Amp + Studio Monitor Speakers. He was impressed, and now wants my advice to build up his own System. A fellow Music and Pop Culture Geek. My Ears are still ringing a lil. Was worth it to hear the Song below one mo time. Recovered Alc Pete Townshend winds up with bloody Fingers and ripped Pants right at the end while he slides across the Stage. He gave at the Office, so to speak...
- 3D Tattoo Pix - .

- 'Won't Get Fooled Again' ~ The Who ~ Live -