Old 06-28-2015, 08:18 AM
  # 409 (permalink)  
Soberpotamus

Pretty dog, MesaMan.

We've walked the dogs this morning. They're satisfied for a few hours at least. Lol.

My husband is going out of town today to visit family. Yay, that means I get to hunker down and read/study. No breaks in concentration. I love down time.

I'm reading Graduate Study For The 21st Century by Gregory Colon Semeza. Also finishing up The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg, and getting started with The War of Art (a classic already) by Steven Pressfield.

I'm calling in a professional for a landscaping consultation this week. I am at the point where there's no turning back, and I want to make sure I have the right ideas for this yard. The stuff I do will either make for some great curb appeal, or make the yard a laughing stock of the neighborhood. I'm hoping for a boost in desirability when we list it for sale.

I'm helping my buddy sell his vehicle. He is a top level exec in industrial sales yet he thinks I have the gift for making money on car sales. I guess he's right. Not sure how/why but I'm not complaining. So I'll be listing his vehicle. I've already found him the next one to buy. I actually wanted it for myself but it's double the price I can pay.

I'm studying on Udemy today as well. A web developer course, a writing course, and finishing up the Scrivener course. This should take me a while but I can go at my own pace, so that's nice.