Old 06-28-2015, 06:47 AM
  # 388 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Good morning everyone. Weas, I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better. Hopefully it passes quickly and doesn't muck up any plans for your week off.

Beautiful photos Site and Weas. Thank you for sharing them.

Mecanix, I loved your account of the restaurant and description of the goings on around you. And hope that year two will get better. I'm plugging away, one day at a time, towards that promised land.

Zen, I think it's a wise choice to avoid the bars. Getting caught up in all that always brings my guard down.

Learning, the date sounds promising. Slow and steady with focus on you. I'm one of those all or nothing people and it has led me to some silly decisions.

I'm dithering over getting rid of stuff. Clothes. But what if I need them? What if? What if? I just have to do it. I was going to try things on and get rid of stuff that doesn't fit but that isn't working. I've been lucky enough to have remained roughly the same size for my entire adult life. Blast it. And I still don't know who's picking my kids up from camp. My mother will do it but isn't keen and my dad is mad about it. Time to be less of a procrastinator.

Church coffee hour today and then nothing planned. Kids clamoring for all sorts of activities. I don't know.