Old 06-28-2015, 02:30 AM
  # 372 (permalink)  
site1Q84

Saoutchik, I LOVE hammocks. Jealous! Although the noise you're talking about doesn't sound great...

Soberpotamus, how cute! I used to have a basset hound and I would give him baths in a big red tub like that.

Weasel, I feel so lazy right now. I know I walked a lot yesterday, but nowhere near that! Nice! But how on earth did you go from a 16 mile walk to tonsillitis so fast? UCK! Hope you're feeling better soon. Let us know what the DR says.

BigS - hope you're feeling better! I had the flu (like the real one, the influenza) in January and it knocked me down for about 2 weeks. Terrible!

Learning, so glad the date went well! 6 hours?! Wow. That's impressive. Hopefully the next one will be just as fun

It's finally cleared up here. It's about 75 and sunny and I'm on an island (Odderoya) and I have an office view of the water. Lovely! I think I'll go on a walk-about sometime this afternoon, see if I can get a little closer to the water. Looking at a map it appears we're on a bay that connects to the North Sea. Fun!