Old 06-27-2015, 06:41 PM
  # 355 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Thanks SAO. Feeling better, but this cold/flu is certainly a candidate for Illness of the Year for me here in 2015. Reckon by Monday I'll be on the up-and-up. Since I'm also stuck with the "Tele" (my laptop) I will have to check out that Cordon show, I see it's available for download.

Looks like some crappy weather up north in the old US of A. MLB baseball games cancelled or PPD all along the East Coast today. Western half of the US getting scorched on the flip side of the coin. Yeesh. Just gorgeous down in these parts today, I did get out quickly to purchase some seltzer water and was able to spend some time on the terrace as well. Most of the day has been in bed, alas.

Art, yep I know Fergus Falls. Dat's way up der, hey. My family is from Minneapolis proper (aka "The Cities") and the majority of my immediate family still lives there. Our roots on my mom's side are up in central Minnesota - Sandstone, Finlayson, Askov, Hinkley, etc. My father's side comes from the SW part of the state - Worthington, Rochester, N. Iowa. Thrilling stuff, eh? Good to keep these tidbits handy for my biography I'll be writing when I turn 100

Reckon it will be another early night. Quiet, dark, and can hear the crickets chirping away. Already looking forward to morning. See you all then!