View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 11:10 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Melissa0067

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
hon, he was homeless when you met. for all YOUR heroic efforts to SAVE him, to CHANGE his life, he returns to his normal. who he was before you met.

i'm not sure how a homeless, unemployed, abusive addict rates as a FIANCEE. someone you would want to marry and tie yourself to legally and all that.

when people show us who the are, BELEIVE them. if I recall, this isn't your first rodeo with this type of individual.

maybe the change that needs to happen is with YOU?

Where are you getting the idea that he was homeless when we met? And unemployed? Or abusive for that matter?

He was not homeless when we met. Not sure how that came into play.

He's on disability due to the back surgery that started his mess with pills and he works part time doing side jobs, home improvement type stuff. He does need to find something he can do full time that is not physical labor.

He might want to blame shift but I wouldn't call him abusive. He was mean a few times when he was high. I would by no means call him abusive.

I wouldn't compare him to that other guy from 4 yrs ago. That guy was a serious alcoholic that liked to smoke crack every now and again when drunk.