Old 06-27-2015, 08:15 AM
  # 252 (permalink)  
Wholesome

12 miles is impressive! When I used to be a letter carrier I would be out walking everyday for at least 6 hours.... more than 25km a day easily depending on the route. Great way to stay in shape but ruined my knees. Sucks cuz I used to be in great shape but now I have a hard time exercising and I miss it! Miss my knees too.

I just got a haircut, feels good to pamper myself. Off the pool shortly.

I got approached by this woman at the pool yesterday in the ladies room...... so bizarre!! She wanted to be my personal coach to help me lose weight, get a boyfriend and get married. She couldn't of been more than about 20 yrs old and she was WAY heavier than me! I just thought..... Oh why do the crazy ones always want to talk to me?! I told her that I've already been married and don't want to make that mistake again and that I have a young lover and that yes I could lose a few pounds but that was why I was at the pool. She told me that she could teach me how to keep my young lover and get him to marry me!! I told her thanks but I have more important problems than being thin and catching a man! LOL I thought geeze do I really look that fat and lonely that kids are approaching me to give me guidance...... or is she so fat and lonely that any stranger will do for some company? Weird.