Old 06-27-2015, 06:01 AM
  # 230 (permalink)  
site1Q84

learningagain- I wouldn't worry too much. I think most of us on here have had that first date or function where we didn't drink and thought everyone would notice and ask questions. There's even threads about it. Turns out, no one really cares. Most of the time we even realize no one around us is drinking either, it's just when we were drunk we thought everyone was just like us! Like you said, you can't control when you meet people, just take it slow! No need to rush anything when you're working so much on yourself. Any good guy will understand that, even if you don't want to divulge the whole reason

Congrats on getting through Friday Angie! Sounds like you have quite the day planned ahead. Enjoy it!

I wish I had an ex to dream about- all of my crazy dreams were about drinking! I still have them everyone once in a while, but those first few weeks were insane! They helped though. If I'm dreaming about drinking, I definitely have a problem haha

I just went for a lovely walk around the building I'm working in today, and boy I'm glad I did. It's so green and lovely outside! The fresh air was great.