View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 04:45 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
ccam1973

Originally Posted by Serenidad View Post
This is the thread (below) I started exactly one year ago! I was in almost the exact same hell I am in today.

One. Year. Wasted.

Note to self: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over (which is NOTHING) expecting different results.
--------------------------------------------------

June 23, 2014

I made it 5 days and was doing great & then all of a sudden the evil alcohol demon told me I needed to go to a bar for a few drinks! As much as I tried to fight it, I gave in! What can I do to fight this evil demon? Help...anyone?? Any advice is good...thanks & God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using SoberRecovery
Serenidad, I remember when you started that thread. I had just relapsed the month before and would spend another 15 days before finding the strength and power to get my life back.

What stuck with me was your feeling of never changing. You have to make this change for you... no one else can do it for you. You deserve everything that a sober life will bring.

It takes will power and dedication. You know deep down that it is so worth every ounce of effort you put in.

I wasted over 20 years of my life to drinking. You don't have to waste another day. Stand up for yourself, only you can take control of your today.

We believe in you!!!