View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 03:31 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  
Viperidae

So ticked off right now. My friend that I always mention... I wish I could say the name on here. Seems odd. Anyway, she's always hanging out here, watching movies and such. She been a admiring my sweet potatoes and asked me to get her one if she could come over tonight. Then she added frozen yogurt, filch soy sauce packets out of Whole Foods salt/pepper/forks counter, tofu. Bill Maher will be on HBO tonight and we love that show. I was feeling crappy but went to browse the latest tech at Best Buy (funny that I know more than most of the people that work there). Anyway, got on the highway in heavy traffic, mistakenly drive miles past the grocery store towards home. Got off in traffic madness. Got back to Whole Foods, got her stuff in the cart, my phone rang... She made plans with her ___head casual BF. I was like WTF? Not happy at all. Was looking forward to hanging out. Put her stuff back. Gave her a lot of crap via messenger. Turned off phone.

Got myself coconut milk ice cream, mint chip. 2 large double chocolate cookies. Came home.

I think I would be out of here a lot faster if the one friend I have was just gone.

Ok more later. Food is cooking.