Old 06-26-2015, 03:08 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  
LBrain

Very cool Sober-P

My story is very similar. But it took a life changing event for me to want to quit. And I did. And I'm never going back.

I think it's neat you want to get your dogs their own boat. I doubt they'll be able to get back on themselves after they decide to jump in. And I think you are going to spend an awful lot of time trying to help them back in the boat - assuming they want back.

Years ago I was canoeing on the Delaware near the border of new york. My lab decided he wanted to jump in after some ducks. I think about a quarter mile down river I finally caught up to him and got him to the bank so I could load his ass back in the canoe.

I vote for a paddle board for the dogs. You can still tow it and they can get back on more easily. Find a cheap one. They're very stable and I've seen dogs on them before.

Welp, it takes about 5 minutes to be sweating profusely outside. Slowly digging and planting. Cut grass etc. I have a flat of marigolds to place throughout and some other flowers to plant. I just cut two bouquets. One for the table and one for the wife at her study location. I remember that when I took the MMPI about a dozen times I would always answer yes to 'would I like the job of a florist'.
I didn't say yes to do I like to kill small animals because I couldn't qualify my answer with, "Only if they cook up good."