View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 08:22 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
auroraxborealis

When y X went to treatment, his sister and I split his clothes to wash, so BTDT. He was in treatment, not just out of detox though, if that makes a difference. He needed clothes to wear while there, since he was fresh out of jail with only what he wore when taken into custody.

After a couple weeks we found the quilt I made him. He thought it ws lost, but his baby sister found it at their mom's house. I was going to take it home and wash it so he could have it in treatment, but that was the day I found his FB saying he was in a relationship with someone else. I handed the blanket to his sister and said, I can't. I skipped going to the fair with her and her family, and went home instead. I was a wreck.

Not sure why I wrote all that. But yes, I have done the laundry thing. I have paid for his phone before, with the idea that he will call me if he needs to, but in reality, he probably just used it to contact his dealers (I didn't know he was even using, though).

I had the same thinking--It would be nice for him to have nice things, so he can see how nice it could be. But that's me thinking about what I would feel in his shoes, when honestly I have no idea what HE's thinking.