View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 09:43 AM
  # 402 (permalink)  
needtostopthis

Originally Posted by SpiritOfDjinn View Post
Oh need, :'( I'm so sorry to hear that... I can't imagine the shame, frustration, and anger you're feeling right now. I'm grateful that you felt comfortable enough to come here and open up about this. But, to be truthful, I have to wonder if perhaps you shouldn't seek out a counsellor or therapist to help you. I'm sure that your embarrassment from all of this causes you to shy away from that idea but you could really hurt yourself. Death is a real possibility when battling the demon that is alcohol. Please consider the idea need. You deserve a better life than alcohol will allow you to have.
Thank you. I do see a therapist already. He is really great. He has wanted me to stop drinking or at the very least cut back for awhile now. I am so ashamed that i canceled my app with him this week as i felt i could not face him and tell him i did it again! I am so worn out. This has to stop. Does anyone have a link to AA meetings? I know i can look it up, but really i am so worn down right now i dont even think i can do it. Thanks.