View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 10:07 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone! You too Allfor!

What an evening/night! We all met at the restaurant where "Momma" works at 5:30 for dinner! My mom of course beat us there! LOL She was waiting inside for us! Right after we got there "Momma" her two sons, one son's daughter and her son (28) months old came in behind us!

We all filled our trays with our choses of food we wanted. It's a wonderful buffet place! Each item I chose I asked the server's if they had removed all the fat ingredients from the food! They all laughed and assured me they did! Yeah right! LOL If that's the case? I wouldn't feel like I'm going to pop! Or maybe it's the huge piece of BD cake I was served? Chocolate so tender to the taste! Yum!

After we ate and during our meal? There were ppl coming over to give "Momma" hugs and BD cards! Each person would ask who was who sitting at the family table? Lots of laughter around the table along with Jethro talking grilling status with one of "Momma's" sons! Well to be honest! He didn't shut up the whole time we were there! Even the daughter said he was a non stop talker! I just laughed! I told her I call him: "A walking talking Mr. google!"

At some point I looked up to see who was walking over to hug "Momma" and exclaimed: "Well hello! The woman looked over at me and said: "You're part of this family?" We both laughed! Me and the other woman graduated High School together! I saw her about four years ago! I don't see too many of the ppl I graduated with! She came over to talk for a minute. She said: "I'd know you anywhere! You haven't changed a bit!"

The immediate family all met in the parking lot after everyone left. The daughter was worried her son wouldn't sleep tonight because he was so wound up! So I invited them to come out! She could take him for a ride on the 4-wheeler and play with my grandkid's toys! And we all headed to our house!

The little boy went inside and saw Maria on the floor! Maria took off and the little boy was right behind her! Jethro snatched her off the floor quickly! He deposited her on the back of the couch! She settled down to get comfortable and gave us a look saying: "DON'T bother me!" Then he took the daughter into his bedroom to show her a rifle he had. She's all into that kind of stuff!

I sat out in the living room talking to "Momma" and her oldest son! Her other son was in and out of the house! He fell in love with Magnum and kept going back outside to pet him! Of course Magnum was eating the attention UP!

"Momma's" two son's came out here on the porch with me so we could look something up on the internet. Then we got to talking about their side of the family things! Italian family talk usually leaves me way behind! But it was about current stuff and I had answers to things they were wanting to know!

I'm pooped! I know Jethro is too! He spent most of the day at "Momma's" house cutting a huge limb off her roof! Then came home, took a shower and we headed out!

Cleanin: Can you splice the wires where it's bent and rewire them back together? Put some black electrical tape around the new wiring section. Plug it into an extension cord to have more length to walk around while you're typing and it's continuing to charge!

Blue: OMG! You should have turned my coyote video on in secret while y'all were in the cottage. That would have gotten a reaction out of him! ROFL

Charley: So glad you've gotten to the bottom of some of H's problems! I know that's a heavy load off your shoulders!

As for Jethro? He was a pleasant person to be around today! No negative attitude and no treating me badly! Chalk this day up to a good one!

Anybody want a piece of cake? I think we ended up with both bags sent out the door! ARGH!

TOD