View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 01:23 PM
  # 192 (permalink)  
LBrain

If I get up in time and sort a few things out I'm going flounder fishing tomorrow. Step 1: Ask wife IF I can go. I already know I can but asking for permission and getting a resounding absolutely is a bonus.

Checked my rod and reel. Have plenty of flounder rigs and everything I need except GULP. I was hoping to go for sea bass (tasty little guys). But this is strictly a fluke trip. Party boat in a different sense of the word. Last time I went on a boat one guy complained later because I drank all of his beer after I finished all of mine. Funny how that happens.
Tomorrow - just me taking the drive to Jersey and getting on a boat. The captain likes to pull out early if he has enough people to prevent the boat from getting crowded - excellent plan. Weather should be nice and I heard they had a good day today. Five flounder equals four filets each. Equals five meals. I need a doormat(2 meals) to win the pool so I get my money back. Up at 4 for the 2 hour drive to NJ shore. I deserve a day of pleasure! I have ice tea in bottles and should check for v-water. A couple sammies and I'm golden. SPF 50!
Early night for me.