View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 10:53 AM
  # 395 (permalink)  
Sisterbobby

Hi all,
Glad to hear most are hanging in there. I had a few glasses of wine last weekend with friends, so I'm all over the place.

I just found out that my X AH to be was texting an old girlfriend back in the early part of May. Doesn't really make much difference now, does it? And, he is texting two ladies. He is text cheating. LOL
Well, anyway, I text one this morning and texted, "Hi, this is #### wife. I was going over the phone bill and found out that my husband has been texting you and calling starting in the early May. First, he was still claiming he loved me in May. I'm leaving my husband cuz he drinks 3 to 4 bottles of vodka a week, plus a few bottles of wine. I realize it is over between us, i can not help him, he needs to do that himself. Also, he is texting another lady the same time he is texting you. If you want to talk, sure. Just wanted to give you heads up."
also, stole his hairbrush (he loves his hair) and deodorant and the marinated chicken in frig., disconnected the tv/internet, cancelled the joint phone line. I hope he loses the phone number he's had for decades.

It's good to be me sometimes......