View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 02:19 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

I go inside to make my herbal shake and there's Jethro piled up on the couch taking a nap! I said: "Unbelievable!" He sits up looking half asleep with a frown on his face!

Can we say war has started here at home? Jethro didn't call his Uncle to come over claiming "I" didn't want ppl over until after dark! WHAT? I never said for them to come over after dark. That would be after 9:00 PM!

He started accusing me of this and that! I finally asked: "Do you want me to move out?" He quickly said: "No!" Then he spouted off about me having a nasty attitude all the time. Annnnnnnnnnndddddddddd I blew up!

I said: "I'm sick of your attitude being on these pills! He started doing his snarky chuckle! He told me not to go there! (Oh I was going there alright!) I asked how many was he taking? He wouldn't answer! He was pulling the silent treatment with me.

I then said: "I wanted a little time to try and clean things up before they came over! If it was up to you? You'd let them come over with the place smelling like chicken chit and the God awful smell of mold too!" He just kept chuckling!"

He walks over to the fridge to get more ice in his mug! He then forms his fingers in the shape of a zero and says: "I've had 0 pills in the last four days!" I say! "Well you're still acting like an azz in the beginnings of coming off the pills! And it won't be long and you'll take another one!"

I told him you'll talk about air planes when they get here and you'll end up belittling me like you always do. I'M tired of YOUR attitude!

I'm sitting here trying to type this post and he's already made several trips out here to ask me about stuff coming off the table. Batteries, receipts, etc. I finally told him to put everything in a sack and I'll go thru it later. He's tossing things onto my keyboard and throws everything in the trash can out here with a slamming action if I don't want it. Then he'll slam the door as he goes back inside. He's already knocked the smoke fan in the wall out of the wall twice now.

Not how I wanted to spend my day!

TOD