View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 01:26 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello Peoples!

After last nights fiasco with Jethro showing his azz over the lights being on? I said the hell with it and went to bed! WELL?

I got up at 1:30 PM today! He came driving in the driveway from getting my daughter's two boxes shipped out. I had just sat down here. He walks in and says: "Good! You're up because I was going to wake you up if you weren't!" Ummmmm Why? He then says: "Uncle so and so is in town early for the 90th BD party and wanted to come out to visit this afternoon! I just shook my head and said: "The house would have been a lot cleaner if you hadn't shown your azz last night! Whatever! I don't care if he comes over!" He walked inside and then came back thru the door with an arm load of recycables to take outside! He's now sitting on the couch working the newspaper puzzle! If he had his way? He'd bring ppl into the house thru a trail and chicken chit all over the place!

I asked him if he got the $100.00 money order for his Aunt's 90th birthday gift? NO! He says: "I think that's too much. A BD card is sufficient!" Well what the hell? She doesn't have much and I was going to tell her to go on a shopping spree! I can see the claw marks on the wall from where he's making me climb the walls!

I now know why the few dishes in the sink were washed. Company's coming over! That's all he's concerned about! No dirty dishes in the sink - EVER! He doesn't wipe the counters or stove down? Just no dirty dishes! Everything else can look like chit and that's okay according to him! But? He does like a clean house as long as he isn't the one doing the cleaning! I was on a roll last night with the cleaning! I was in a good mood! Had drank my concentrated tea for energy too! Only to have Mr. Pill Head ruin it all!

Now that his Uncle is coming over? Which I'm really not in the mood for company! Thanks to Jethro! He'll sit and talk nonstop about himself and it will end up about air planes! When he worked in the factory making them and when he used to fly with the company he worked for. Nobody else, especially myself, better try and get a word in edge wise either! And I'm sure he'll belittle me in some way or another! It never fails! Oh how I miss the days we laughed together and he was always bragging on me for one reason or another! I could careless about the bragging. I just miss the happier days in our conversations.

TOD