View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 05:52 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
LBrain

as Maxwell Smart would say, "Ah, the old ex-wife lunch date trick."

Learning, there were times last year that whenever anything upset me I was ready to just say f-it and drink. Mostly had to do with spousal disagreements - drink it away was always the answer to stress for me. In time drinking will not even feel like an option - it isn't for me. As you accumulate time the thoughts of drinking are so far down the list of thoughts it's a wonder that we dank in the first place.
Stay strong and get through the tough times and stressful situations. Before you realize it drinking won't even be a thought.

FOR SALE: Fram oil filter for 1994 jeep wrangler 6 cyl. New in box.
Oil filter to 2006 Dodge Ram Hemi - new in box,
5 gal container oil for Dodge Ram Hemi, And a bunch of other stuff that has been taking up space in my garage. Oh, yes, I do have have wiper blades too if you're interested.

Watched "The Last Waltz" last night. Awesome music. Too bad it wasn't just a concert video instead of a documentary. All in all, I highly recommend everyone watch this. It's on Netflix.

I already put in an hour and waited for the g-men to arrive so I could help load something. Trimmed some plants and weeded around the crab apple tree. Had my cheerios and yogurt - a cup of coffee is waiting in the kitchen. Need to check the weather to schedule application of water seal and stain...
I'm on the clock!