View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 05:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Melissa0067

Ruby2... The therapist said that to me about him living in the truck also, and said that it's probably better than other options if he didn't have the truck, which he probably won't have for long at the rate he's going. I know that in the first week he was gone from here, he blew every penny he had saved again on the pills. I'm pretty sure that he sold his new guitar. He went to my moms to get a lawn mower he left there and that's probably pawned too. Yesterday a letter came from the bank and he is overdrawn by $178 and they will charge him $5 a day for everyday it stays overdrawn. That's the account the truck insurance payments come out of so his insurance will probably get cancelled. If he gets caught driving an uninsured truck he will be screwed and probably lose the truck or sell it and we know where that money will go.

This is all the thinking I need to let go of and let the pieces fall where they may. I know I need to take care of me. I know that no matter what his drug use is his responsibility. I can't let him convince me otherwise. I'm trying very hard to stay strong and leave him be. Every day is a battle but if I don't do it then this will be my life and I don't want this forever.

Thanks for your post. Every post helps me to feel less insane and a little bit stronger.