View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 04:57 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
learningagain

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I did not drink. I went to bed, cried a bit and fell asleep early. It is just a really ****** time for me all in all. But that is one of the reasons I stopped drinking, because I was always drinking because I was stressed, so does not make much sense to drink again for the very reason I stopped.

Things are tough, they do not make it easy for an English girl in the USA, it is impossible for me to work, I am doing my masters, and work for the school during semester. So, money is tight. The only reason I stay is because of my son, so he can see his siblings on his dad's side and his dad. But dad is a trainwreck.

So, life is annoying, as I know in the UK I would be working and earning good money, so I feel like I am stagnating. Boredom is dangerous territory for me, I knew not having school and work this summer would be a problem.

Oh well, it is a new day, will probably nap later as I was woken at 4am by the storms, watching the news and everywhere is flooded, interstates shut down, so I guess I should be grateful I do not need to go out yet!

Actually meeting the mother of my son's siblings (his ex-wife before me) for lunch, so that should be nice - she is the one person who I can truly talk to, as she knows his issues and lived with them (he is a diagnosed sociopath), so she understands how dealing with him turns your head upside down due to his charismatic lies.

Thanks once again