View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 12:40 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
allforcnm

Hello to All...

Is that a guy on a horse where you live.. how do you drink a coffee while in town on your horse? Ive also never seen on jump like the one who had something touch his foot. Maybe it was a squid..

Was it time for his pain pills to arrive again, or he already got stocked up a while back didn't he? Don't feel too bad about your junk.. I think it was Cleanin I was telling.. I have this plastic box in the closet with little dividers.. don't know where I got it, and I haven't used it.. I keep thinking its a nice little box and Ive been torn over getting rid of it.. One day at Target I saw a similar box for 1.99 Here I am stressing over this box. whats worse is, its still in the closet.. I keep thinking I know I an use it for something.

Thanks - we had a nice Fathers Day and it has been exciting knowing next mothers/fathers day we will have 2 kids. Just about 4 months away..

What triggered your inlaws to start emailing Charley? Im guessing it had to do with Fathers Day? I forgot how far away they live?

I owe some messages.. wasn't checking in all weekend..

TOD it gets to be 100 degrees here a lot, but the difference I think is the humidity.. we don't have it here... and its a dry air. Humidity is the worse thing because it feels like it weighs you down, and there is no break from it.. you can escape the sun to some degree..

Kitty is ok today. still has walking issues.. but we will just have to wait and see, Is otherwise happy and feeling ok I think,

Hi Blue.. Hi Butter.. Im so happy you finally got good news on school. So you will be back in a couple months.. But everything else is rough... maybe you will be able to enjoy your time there now that the pressure is off.. Im sure you have to register and pay long before semester starts.. do you know what classes your going to take?

I feel like Im forgetting a lot I wanted to reply to..