View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 05:22 PM
  # 281 (permalink)  
thedryoutdrsmn

I hope you have fun scooter, and if you want anyone to celebrate with, please come on here and share, I'm going to try to check in every day in August to celebrate with everybody

Originally Posted by ScooterBoo View Post
London, TEN MONTHS!!!! Wow! Congratulations.

Determined, I think your reaction was normal - even non-alcoholics have that "screw it" feeling when there is a possibility of a malignancy. You rebounded nicely.

Pink, are you growing flowers or veggies or both? I lack a green thumb - to put it mildly.....the Garden Police better never come to my house!

I think Bob and I are going sailing tomorrow for the first time this year, but it depends on the weather.

Dry, I have not decided what I am going to do for the one year celebration....but, it is time to start thinking about it. It will have to be a personal celebration as you are the only people that know I stopped drinking.

Ultra and Choobie, I think I would have stopped drinking years ago if I even had an inkling that I would look and feel this good. I admit vanity is one of my traits that was hidden in the bottle. I shudder now when I think of the number of times I went out drunk, disheveled, in a sweatsuit, no make-up ----AGH ! ! ! I need to remember that when my av comes calling.

Cute, Grateful, Rah, Knb, EVERYONE! Please post to let us know how you are!

Let's keep on keeping on. #NoSausages.