Old 06-22-2015, 07:21 AM
  # 466 (permalink)  
MesaMan

As Meal Planning for the week shapes up, Spaghetti & Meatball Tacos surely merit a consideration!

The Good and the Bad News: this might be the best idea I have all week!

- Spaghetti & Meatball Taco Recipe -

Breezy, cool Weather right now before it hits 89 F Degrees today.

- Rocky Mountain Webcam -

More mucking around this House this week to whip it into shape. If the House Buyer doesn't want her own Inspection - the Deadline to decide that is later this week - we'll head West to the Ranchette for ~1 week to nab a P.O. Box, and do some sundry, Move-related things. Redneck Yutes are known to cruise around, and bash in Country Road Mailboxes fer grins. That, and Meth Heads stealing Mail for ID Theft, are considerations. So, the 'You Pack It'-type Mail Joint across from Da Wife's Pilates Place is a natural convenience to get a private P.O. Box. Her precious On-Line Shopping accumulations are safe there until pickup. Also, various Carriers pick-up there the same time daily. So, an important item shipping out can be run ~20 minutes away into Town. A Win - Win.

Gotta break it on down, and move into our Guest Cabin, the Redwood Bed below already out West that I designed and built. Then, the Bed here can skootch right in when the Movers arrive in ~1 month with load 2 of 2. We did the first load a while back. I didn't have a neato Shop Saw back then, so I built this with only a Hand Power Saw and Carpenter's Square. All the Connectors are hidden. Below the Mattress is clear span. I built it like an Airplane Wing, and used 1" x 8"s on edge in their strong, vertical direction.

Sho is nice to pop outta Bed these days and feel good! Bring it on...