Old 06-20-2015, 01:52 PM
  # 287 (permalink)  
ownmybehavior

Originally Posted by Calicofish View Post
Sorry to read that some are not having a good day. I am having a fabulous day. As I stated up thread, I took care of a thorny problem by painting it pink :-) and had a productive day, doing some cleaning of saplings, dump run, groceries and vacuumed and washed the car.

By that time, it was 3 pm and I thought...hmmm, I deserve a treat. So, I got a small Dairy Queen chocolate extreme blizzard and ate it on the beach. Then I walked the beach. What a glorious day - sunny, warm, people sun bathing and sailboats out in the lake. Sometimes the beauty of this particular place brings tears to my eyes (such as today). The sunsets here are beyond gorgeous. If you've never experienced the sun set sinking into Lake Huron, then put that on your bucket list.

I am grateful that I can experience the wonders of this beautiful planet.
I love posts like yours.

I did however have a nasty bout with heat exhaustion earlier at my kids swim meet. Was 103 deg here in Fla today. I drank plenty of water but because I changed my diet to cut out all of the junk 5 days ago when I decided to get sober, I was terribly salt deficient.

Feeling somewhat better now but I always know that a day like yours is right around the corner. Probably not in the summer here in Fla though. LoL.

Being clear headed is great isn't it? I'm staying focused on the positive and your story is a perfect example of why.

Thank you

OMB