Old 06-20-2015, 06:13 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  
LBrain

wells, I don't have an hour or two to completely catch up on the thread...

lunar - you and me need to party! One thing fer sure, using the term "squeezed one off" says a lot about a person. Awesome shooting your mom in the butt oxe - think forest gump. Was that candy store just down the road from the candle store that had every imaginable scent available? I bet they even have gain scented candles.

Okay, was up early, vacuumed around the place and cleaned up the kitchen and started breakfast before the wife got home. Buckwheat pancakes with blueberries (of course) covered with sliced strawberries and drizzled with honey. YUMM ME! I had to yell at the wife - I really tore into her. As I was walking across the kitchen I spilled honey from my plate. So I yelled at her in case she ever did it.
Bimini - I watched a thing on Atlantis. And these knucklehead phd types are arguing over whether or not the Bimini road is man made or natural.
It goes along with, "I want to believe."

Okay, Gilmer you're up. Last night I watched NOAH. The one with Rustle Crow... You know the old saying, it wasn't as good as the book or whatever... ???

I was in and out watching this, I watched about half of it being generous if I must say. But I tried to stick with it and stay till the end. I'm curious how many people walked out on it. Not because of the "artistic freedom" taken by the director, but by the absolute, "WTF am I watching?" aspect of it.
I totally loved the rock monsters or whatever they were supposed to be - fallen angels. Yeah, and the creator entombed them in volcanic rock. But they didn't turn to the dark side, they kept on hoping for salvation...

Trust me, this is not a spoiler for the movie. The spoiler for me was wasting the couple hours I actually kept it rolling.

More work outside today. The couple days of rain we had got in the way of doing a few things but well worth it.

WELCOME ALL NEW TO THE WEEKENDER BUS RIDE!

And happy 24th birthday to someone a page or two back - I don't keep notes.
PK - perhaps you never heard of the RUNAWAYS? We had two of their albums. And yes, Joan Jett was one of the "gals".

okay I went back but didn't see who's birthday it is.

And Della, "I caught you a delicious bass." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!