Old 06-19-2015, 04:56 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Morning folks. Slept straight through the night without waking, first time in days that I haven't had done the "3am Shuffle" and I feel pretty good about it. Looking to get myself on an even keel mentally over the next couple of weeks. To me that means keeping active, staying social, but also allowing for plenty of mental breaks and relax time. I think a trip to my local plant nursery, some private time on my terrace, and a Sunday brunch out at a restaurant will do the trick. No grand excursions, but no being a hermit either. Balance is key.

Ruby, I think you'll do just fine with the party! Remember that once kids assemble they start playing their own games and engage in one anothers' company. It sounds like you'll have plenty of organized activities if they need a push, but it's likely that once they gather together, fun and socialization will come together organically. It will be a nice day I'm sure!

Mesa, thanks for sharing the info about the move. Sounds like it's pretty consuming right now but things are going in a real positive direction! Good for you guys, and it sounds like downsizing your home ownership issues was a major step in a more manageable and peaceful existence. Sure is a nice view from that Mesa top out yonder!