MesaMan

Ahem

There once was a really big Grouper
To face 'em, you must be a Trooper
They big and they round
Quite good to chow down
A close call will make you a Pooper

Burma Shave

Welp, we all know what a regretful Morning is like. Apparently, so do the Knee Jerkers who hastily withdrew their Bid on our House while pissed off about there possibly being Bidding competition. Their Broker called this Morning to see if the House really was off the Market. It was, as of last night, but this Status had not yet been updated on the Realtor's Listings on line [MLS]. Too bad, so sad. We have 2 other Back-up Contracts now from cooler Heads, but I'm sure our Buyer with 2 Rescue Dogs will close the Deal next month.

The Curve Ball of today was finding out that this House Buyer - who might hire her own Inspector, despite my recent Report - typically accompanies said Inspector while they do they thing here. I'm not to be around. No problem with that. My Libertarian streak resents someone following the Inspector around in a House she does not yet own. Like, mine, for example. No secrets I'm trying to hide. The 'logic' is that this 2nd Inspector can explain things to her in real time. I'm told 'this is the standard way it's done'.

I was asked today if she could talk to my House Inspector about his ~1 week-old Report. No problemo by moi. Insights from this discussion might lead to skipping a 2nd Inspection.

Just filled out a 2nd, 7 page Seller's Disclosure Doc. On suggestion, I had to change some answers to 'I Don't Know'. Like, regarding Shingle condition, etc.. Another Doc I had to sign was a 'Square Footage Disclosure'. Every Room dimension was intentionally left blank. This signals that we had not measured and supplied Room dimensions. This forces everyone to work off of County Records good/bad/indifferent. Yes, we have no Bananas. Yah, whatever. The Guano I'll do for $400k Tax-free Cash...

Nice Pix and Stories goin' on. Hang tight, Noobs! It's gets better.