View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 12:31 PM
  # 242 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Choobie, a haircut is like therapy, I find it cleanses me! Lovely stuff! Hope work gets better for you, if work is horrid, it sucks. Thinking of you. Thank you for your support.

Determind, hope work gets better for you too my friend. We spend too much time at work in comparison to at home, so Work needs to be ok at the very least! Thank you for your support x

London, you hit the nail, on the head. This time last year, that drive home would have involved picking up 3 bottles of wine and taking the next day off work. That was my stress relief. Now I need to find a new stress relief, I didn't realise I hadn't found one until last night. I wasn't prepared. I'm making a list of things to do if it happens again so that I have a contingency plan to pull out of my pocket! Thank you for your support!

Today was also a bad day, but perhaps a 6 whilst yesterday was a 9 on the stressometer. Tomorrow I'm concerned could hit 9 or 10 as I know what lies in store! At least I can be prepared, which stands me in better stead than yesterday.

After work tomorrow I am going for a long swim to get work out of my system. I've bought a waterproof mp3 player so I can listen to music. I think I will listen to madness.

Hope you are all well my lovelies xx