View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 01:25 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  
cleaninLI

Originally Posted by BlueChair View Post
Thanks Munchkin! Oh yeah raising for food is different, I understand. I think my garden actually costs us more $ than what we produce from it because of water bills where we live. So while I really enjoy picking my own veggies, in the end its more a hobby than a necessity. Ive heard of voles. Well these are groundhogs and must weigh 10 pounds. They love the fresh blossoms and will eat all the leaves off broccoli. It appears to be the favorite. I figure if I cant find a way to outsmart them naturally, then they have a right to eat it. Its kinda like a chess match with wildlife!

For someone who didnt want to go for his session today, your husband did a lot of talking while there! All sounds very confusing as to what can be discussed, what cant and in how it needs to be phrased. Does the Dr. attempt to give you both any assignments on communicating or anything? Maybe he cant get a word in! Ha!

I was so excited about my discovery of Instant Potatoes and how I can make quick cheesy baked ones out of them, I took a picture of the completed dish and sent it to my mom and a couple people. They are all laughing at me. Its more about the size of the dish I guess. I made a mini pan and the big wooden spoon is 2x larger than the dish. My mom said whenever I send her a picture of a cupcake it looks huge! But here are the potatoes supposed to serve 2 of us, and it looks like I used a childs toy baking pan. She asked if I used a thimble to serve Mr Blue soup!
Oh Blue too funny! Made me almost choke on my coffee! I want that recipe though. We tease my son because he said one day that I should make the potatoes they serve in school. I make mine from scratch and they use instant. So now my son is acused of having no taste. I mean who raves about their school lunches? He would rather eat the hot lunch than have me pack his lunch. That's fine by me! Less work! Ha! But I'll bet he'd like your recipe!