View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 01:59 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Now you said it Zen, it is that. I believe that the court has the best interests overall. I was afraid I would be misunderstood or worse.

It's the opposite for me, I am glad it has come to this. There is an element of ambiguity about it that I haven't spoke of here and it's the reason I was afraid to go to court.

It shook me to pieces and turned everything I thought I knew about my life inside out. I can't say much as I haven't got guardianship yet, and after that it doenst matter much at all.

Definitely a relief to be heard, my solicitor wanted to cut a deal before the court and I said no way. I am never compromising myself with wickedness again I will say that.

I get to see the kid for a few hours this weekend. I'l be giving him his few small xmas gifts but also making sure that he realizes that is not what we're about.

I need him to see that I am ok, he has suffered a lot in all of this. Also from speaking to him on the phone he is not the same kid that I reared, that is the worst part by far. But all is not lost, just yet.

About what you said. What's the quote? 'It's the things that go left unsaid that cause us the most harm', or something like that.

On that note, check this out (https://youtu.be/6roQB-AZlUg). Patience required but the reward is worth the journey. A classy joint.

"I'm a prisoner of words unsaid". Alicia Keyes on the lyrics I believe. peace