Old 06-16-2015, 09:59 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

And so we start day seventy two. I am back at work. I cant say I am happy with that, but it pays the bills. I could really have spent the rest of the week off being lazy. Business first.

Physically I am ok. I really battled to get to sleep last night. As it is, I only dropped off way past midnight. My head feels like there are a bunch of rocks rolling around inside. My eyes are all dry and sore. I just want this day over. I wonder if I have not caught this blasted flu that is going around.

Mentally I am good. Although the head feels fuzzy, I am still able to focus and concentrate on the task at hand. I am not particularly enamoured with doing "work" today and would rather be doing something else.

Emotionally I am fair. I am hungry and I am tired. I reckon that will allow for some of the emotional turmoil and wing this morning.

Well the sun is coming up. The sky is reasonably clear. It looks like it is going to be a nice day today. But the look is deceiving - it is very cold outside. I have got my horrible cup of "work" filter coffee. One needs a spoon to drink this tar.

Time for a cigarette and to chew on the rest of this horrible sludge.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB