Old 06-16-2015, 11:57 AM
  # 135 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

I have reached the end of day seventy one. Not a very productive day unless you count trawling the net and reading. I suppose that it is not a total loss. Business first.

Physically I am great. My eyes are shattered and drooping from all the reading, so I am looking forward to a good nights rest. My headache did return around lunchtime, but faded after that. I need to be more consistent around my meal times. Eating one big meal a day is not working.

Mentally I am good. I read some very interesting things today that have got me thinking. I have been on the right track, sort of, and now the way forward seems to be clearer. I have a better understanding of sugar chemistry and such like.

Emotionally I am fine. I do have my moments, but I cannot not think about my situation. At least the cats keep me sane.

My little shadow has not left my side the whole day. I think she may have ideas that she is my assistant of sorts. It does get hard to take notes or read when the cat wants to be in your face or on you the whole time. I guess she gets lonely too when I am not home, so this is her catch-up time.

Well, it is back to work tomorrow. At least it is a short week for me. Tomorrow is halfway there and then we are into the downward stretch to the weekend.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB