Old 06-15-2015, 02:19 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

Day seventy draws to a close. What a boring day, but I will take it. Tomorrow is a holiday by us, so the office was quieter than a graveyard. Every meeting I had was cancelled. I wish the people that had organised them had had the fortitude to inform the rest of us about the cancelation. Such is life. To the business end.

Physically I am good. I am rather tired. Tonight I plan to just drop off in front of the TV. It has been a busy night for me with reading and measurements and things. I did have a headache earlier, but it seems to have gone for now. I hope I am asleep before it comes back.

Mentally I am great. I have been checking calculations and that sort of thing. I actually had a word with my boss today about our little run in on Friday. We seem to be on the same page now.

Emotionally I am good. I was busy throughout the day, and when I could not keep myself busy, my smoking buddy managed to occupy my time.

My EB is whinging - I need to work on the book. This is my own fault and I need to get on with it. It just seems that I am busy with so many things at any one time and that I am not getting around to everything. God alone knows how I got around to anything when I was drinking.

Well, lets see what rubbish is on the box. At least I have cat TV to watch when the tele is boring.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB