View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 10:19 AM
  # 192 (permalink)  
SereneEdition

Hi everyone!

Venus, I'm really happy to hear that you were able to connect with someone who can help. Reaching out for help is a smart move. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up!

Mel - Teeth!?!! Poor Clark. Amazed at how quickly the time is flying! I really wanted to go to Positano, but my sister didn't - and she wears the pants in our relationship. So it means I MUST go back with the boy

Wehav - I have a soft spot in my heart for Sicilians I did an exchange their in high school and lost the contact info for my host family. Happily I was able to track them down and we had a lovely reunion after 20 days. No joke, within 5 mins of connecting, they wanted to feed me It's been the best part of my trip so far.

Travel is still going great. Currently traveling with my dad and his new wife in Switzerland. The 'boy' arrives in just 3 days, so it's been a flurry of activity. The one travel challenge has been staying in a hostel infested with bed bugs. It was disgusting. I killed 20 before I went to bed. Luckily I keep my personal belongings away from beds and I have plastic bags, and since the infestation was so bad, I was able to preventatively protect my stuff. However I did not sleep at all that night (nor sit down on anything) and it made for a very long next couple of days.

Ok, gotta run to dinner. hugs to all of you!!!!!!