View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 04:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
missunhappy

Nearly lost everything

I've been on here before vowing to change my ways but I am well & truly needing to get completely off alcohol. There is no way I can ever moderate. Been there, tried, do something stupid. I am absolutely ashamed of myself! I am ruining everything. I was ready to be told on the weekend to leave my home, leave my husband and kids, but Ive been given another chance, I don't know how he's managed to put up with it for so long. I was so scared that I lost everything and I never want that again. I love my family too much. Alcohol will not take that all away from me! It makes me such a horrible person. Its not just my family I nearly lost, I've upset alot of people and I'm burying my head in the sand at the moment. I have alot of making up to do. I'm going to turn my life around, alcohol has never has been for me - it helps with anxiety & depression temporarily but then it starts turning me into a really nasty person. I wish I never started. I wish I just accepted that I was the quiet girl. I had alot more friends and respect back then!!