Old 06-15-2015, 03:48 AM
  # 390 (permalink)  
LBrain

Lots of great stuff and photos - WOW!

I told the wife that I need to get out on the water with the yak. No excuses since we live 4 miles from a small lake and just a bit longer to bigger lakes.
Plus I want to catch a musky from the kayak. One lake near me has 40 inchers. Do I spend the money for a gopro fist? Saw them in a store in Russia - a little price gouging please.
Wife started about growing pumpkins again. Too late and no room. It ain't gonna happen. So I'm off to homedepot for seeds...
Got a lot done yesterday and grilled an amazing dinner - then about ten minutes after we seat outside a storm came in from the west. It was a tree bender. It also had some good rain with it - about 2 hours of rain

Cheerios, blueberries and yogurt in a bowl with a cup of black coffee. Something you don't really appreciate unless you've spent 2 weeks where things like this are special order and it would take a couple days to find everything.

btw, hero 4 black msrp is 499.99, which means you can get them for almost a hundy less is you look hard. 30,000 rubles is about 600 USD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
hero4price.JPG (54.2 KB, 39 views)